Thursday, October 22, 2009

i want to be that girl that he just can't get enough of. the one who he feels like he needs to talk to or he feels lost. i don't want to be a burden. i want to feel wanted and needed... maybe i'm being needy. but i just want to be appealing to someone. you know? i want the little things that i do, to stand out to someone... to make them smile when i do them. the way i talk with my hands, the way i put my hair up in a bun. i want someone to tell me i'm pretty when i don't feel like it. but most of all, i want them to be sincere. i don't want them to say it just because they know its what i want to hear. and trust me, i know when someone is b.s.ing something. because, i'm the queen of it. i am a good liar. and i can pick liars out of crowd. so don't think you're fooling me.

i just want to be that someone. and when i take a leap, a leap, that quite frankly, i'm not even ready to take, just to go out on a limb, give it a try, i get put off...

1 comment:

  1. I love you when you do those things...I also love how caring you are, and watching you play with you neice and nephew, and when you get so tickled you can't stop laughing, or when you dance for now apparent reason even if there is no music. I can go on and on about all the wonderful things I love about my baby sister! You're the best sister a girl could ask for :)

    ReplyDelete