Monday, October 5, 2009

blog-tastic

Have you ever felt like you are so stressed about everything, it might just stay for a while?
I just feel like I really messed up this time, ya know? The next six months is going to be really hard. But maybe, I'm just stuck on the small big, when God is trying to show me the big one.
I have some large, hard decisions to make. To be frank, I should have made them a year ago, when everyone else was doing it.
I am such a procrastinator.
On a lighter note, I love my job! I forgot how much I missed working in a restaurant. I loved working at Coach's. Well, I loved the people there. And Cheddar's, its just the same! Everyone is really nice and I'm pretty much the baby still. Which has its good and bad qualities! I really want to be living in a dorm right now.
One, being because everyone will be up at the same time as me and I won't be left in a big house by myself with nothing to do but creep on facebook. Two, because of the freedom I will have that I don't have now. I love the fact that my parents care and love me, but I'm feeling slightly suffocated. Three, because I'm ready to meet new people, have new friends and new memories! Its going to be expensive and stressful, but I'm okay with that...for now!
I really want to stay in Norman, because of the whole job thing and friends that I have made here! But Weatherford would be great too, because it would be new, and its a small town, and far enough from my parents, but not too far to visit. I don't know.
There are pros and cons for both, and I don't want to think about them.
I don't want to make these decisions.
But I don't want someone else to make it for me.
It really depends on how much money I get. And what my ACT score turns out to be in a few weeks!

I wish it would be like the second week in November. Or end of March.
Either one, would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment