Friday, October 9, 2009

so, nothing has really happened lately. my friend came in from missouri, and i didn't realize how much i really missed his company until he got here. we went and hung out in the rain last night after i got off work. work is its own subject and i'm starting to really hate it. i would just work night shifts, but morning shifts allow me to do all the things i like to do in the evening, mainly church activities. but, i guess this is where i have to be grown up and decide, do i want money or fun? so of course, i'm going to choose money. well i'm picking up all these shifts that i need, but not making any money. the last two days i've made like 30 bucks.. well, not including last night, i meant like last two morning shifts. and that's combined! not seperate! it really sucks, but i really like the people there. they are all really fun and nice. well, by nice, i mean to each other. not to me. haha well, they are kidding. which is good, because i have the same sense of humor. on another note, my blackberry got the best of me, and i gave up on it. i am now back to my old razor, which was really hard because it had unexpected pictures and videos of me and someone i'd rather not even mention. buuuut, i am ready for this weekend. and i am ready for the fun things that are bound to happen. i wish i had more interesting things to talk about. but right now, because i'm not in school, my life is super boring.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment