Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So I'm sitting here in my defensive driving class and I don't like anyone here. But I have to be here so I can not be in so much trouble.
Anywho, I was thinking the other night, why would I waste so much time being sad and depressed about something that I can't really control. I mean I can somewhat control it, but at the same time, I can't. And I don't think that's what my energy needs to be wasted on. I look in all the wrong places. I want it to happen so badly, so I put myself out there. I don't keep eggs in several baskets, they all go in the same one. So I mean, eventually, I figure something will happen. I guess I should just calm down and not focus on who I want it to be or where I'm gonna find it. I'm 18. I'm just lonely. I know exactly what I want in someone and I've decided not to settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment